Re: Installation Guide for PG 8.1.1

От sandhya
Тема Re: Installation Guide for PG 8.1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
 hi...
Follow the following website where u can find installation steps...

http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/

-Sandhya

----- Original Message -----
From: aWiryawan
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 8:09 PM
Subject: [ADMIN] Installation Guide for PG 8.1.1

Hello,

I just learn pgsql, and I got pg db 8.1.1 for windows,

is any one can advice me or have some installation guide  step by step, please mail me..

I tried to install directly.. on step  “Service Configuration”  and I Choose PostgreSQL installed as a service, what’s the meaning account name and account domain in this form?

Thanks for your help