[ADMIN] Which way would be more efficient to configure in PgBouncer, session mode or transaction mode?

От Lazaro Garcia
Тема [ADMIN] Which way would be more efficient to configure in PgBouncer, session mode or transaction mode?
Дата
Ответы Re: [ADMIN] Which way would be more efficient to configure inPgBouncer, session mode or transaction mode?  (Vivekanand Joshi <Vivekanand.Joshi@nationstarmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hello everyone. Could anyone give me their recommendations related to more efficient pool mode to use in PgBouncer, session mode or transaction mode, in order to obtain a better performance of PostgreSQL?

Can anyone share me some links where I could read about this?

Regards