Trigger trouble

От Sandy Spence
Тема Trigger trouble
Дата
Re: Trigger trouble  ("Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I get the following error when performing a pg_dump

dumping database "ltt"...
pg_dump: WARNING: owner of data type trigger appears to be invalid

the owner and database exists, I have run the following select statement,

select pg_class.oid, pg_trigger.tgrelid from pg_trigger left join  pg_class
on pg_trigger.tgrelid=pg_class.oid;

 oid   | tgrelid
---------+---------
    1260 |    1260
 6081779 | 6081779
 6081981 | 6081981
 6081779 | 6081779
 6081779 | 6081779
 6081981 | 6081981
 6081975 | 6081975
 6081975 | 6081975
 6082027 | 6082027
 6081779 | 6081779
 6081779 | 6081779
 6082027 | 6082027
 6121607 | 6121607
 6121268 | 6121268
 6121268 | 6121268

so it appears that it is not a dropped table causing the warning, is there
any other way I can try to determine how this warning is being produced, is
there a way of viewing the contents of the trigger?

Thanks in advance,

Sandy

Computer Officer, RA Certification Manager
Department of Computer Science - UWA
Llandinam Building
Penglais Campus
Aberystwyth