Re: PERFORMANCE

От Papp, Gyozo
Тема Re: PERFORMANCE
Дата
Список pgsql-php
http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/

browse this directory, there is another online (HTML) performance
docs from Bruce. It contains more proccessable :)) informations.
If not so, I'm looking the exact URL from the archive.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jmpoure@translationforge.com>
To: "Papp, Gyozo" <pgerzson@freestart.hu>; <valeria@saolucas-se.com.br>; <pgsql-php@postgresql.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] PERFORMANCE

Le Jeudi 18 Avril 2002 10:55, Papp, Gyozo a écrit :
> another articles with pgsql performance tips:
> http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/performace.pdf

Very interesting article. It should be included in the Administrator on-line
manual.

My personal feeling is that Valeria has an endless loop, otherwize Linux and
PostgreSQL would not slow down dramatically. Valeria: could you turn
debugging on and provide us with more feedback.

Cheers, Jean-Michel POURE

http://archives.postgresql.org

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: