Problems retrieving data from bytea field

От Iran
Тема Problems retrieving data from bytea field
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi. I'm havnig a problem when try to retrieve binary data from a bytea
field where I'm storing na image (jpg).

First of all, my setup is, RedHat 8.0, PostgreSQL 7.3.2 and I'm trying
to access this data using the latest JDBC stable driver released (I
think) which is the pg73jdbc2.jar (I tried with pg73jdbc3.jar too).

The store process occurs nicely, but when I retrieve this data from
database, it comes corrupted and I invariably got more bytes than I
stored.

What am I missing here?

Thanx in advance.

iran

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Problems with Large Objects using Postgres 7.2.1
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Problems with Large Objects using Postgres 7.2.1