Re: ERROR: CREATE DATABASE: could not initialize database directory

От Jean-Marc Paulin
Тема Re: ERROR: CREATE DATABASE: could not initialize database directory
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Yo,

The postmaster service is configure to be logged-on as .\postgres user (same
username / password / privileges as the telnet user).

The *really* weird thing is that the service can select/insert/delete
rows/table in existing databases. The only failure is
for the CREATE DATABASE. This is what is the most confusing for me.

It might well be an environment issue, but same user would get the same
environment. So what could be next ?

Thanks

JM