Re: Trigger trouble

От Sandy Spence
Тема Re: Trigger trouble
Дата
Re: Trigger trouble
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Rajesh,

I ran the select query
SELECT typowner from  pg_type where typname='trigger';

with the following results

select typowner from pg_type where typname='trigger';
 typowner
----------
(0 rows)

I then ran the second select query
SELECT * from pg_user; (I also changed slightly select usename, usesysid
from pg_user where usename='ltt';)
 usename | usesysid
---------+----------
 ltt     |     3517
(1 row)

user/database is where the warning message for the trigger originates from.

Is there something significant in the first select statement.

Regards,

Sandy

Computer Officer, RA Certification Manager
Department of Computer Science - UWA
Llandinam Building
Penglais Campus
Aberystwyth