RES: Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server

От Rodrigo Sakai
Тема RES: Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

  Cara amiga brasileira! Como já respondido pelo Magnus, não tem absolutamente nenhum problema! Mas veja que se for um ambiente em produção isso pode gerar problemas futuros em relação ao desempenho!

  Abraços!

De: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] Em nome de Érica J. B. Viana Cruz
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 26 de junho de 2006 10:19
Para: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Assunto: [ADMIN] Using PostgreSQL and MIcrosoft SQLServer on the same server

Dear colleagues,

     Good morning and greetings from Brazil!!

     May anyone help me with a question...

     I'm working on a project and we are supposed to use Microsoft SQLServer and PostgreSQL on the same server. There was any problem or risk on this? Anyone has worked on the same situation?

    I searched on the web and on documentation and I could not find out comments about it.

    Any help will be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,
--
Érica J. B. Viana Cruz