Re: dbase ODBC error

От Jean Michel Gaudel
Тема Re: dbase ODBC error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

My company is currently developing an integrated database solution. Part of this is linking ACT! To an access database. Part of our software takes the current contact from ACT! and adds their details to the access database using ODBC. This is not a problem on two of our PC’s but on the others we receive this error message.

Run-Time error –2147217865 (80040e37)

[Microsoft] [ODBC dbase driver]

The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object ‘cicsecure’

Our ACT! database is named cicsecure and resides on a shared drive.

We have checked the spelling and all the ODBC settings including those in the registry and they match up on all the systems.

DSNProject is using the Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)

DSNProject2 is using the Microsoft Dbase Driver – The driver version is 5.0

There doesn’t seem to be a problem with the mdb file as we are using it in some of our other programs.

If someone has encountered this problem before or knows a solution please reply.

Jean-Michel Gaudel

jmgaudel@cicsecure.com.au