FATAL: RelationBuildTriggers: 1 record(s) not found for rel pg_shadow

От Stephen Howie
Тема FATAL: RelationBuildTriggers: 1 record(s) not found for rel pg_shadow
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm running freebsd 4.7 with PostgreSQL 7.3.1.  Upgraded memory from 512MB to 2GB.  changed shmmax to 536870912 and shmall to 131072. changed shared_buffers  to 32768 in the postgresql.conf file.  Reloaded config file with "pg_ctl reload"  and everything was fine.  opened database and ran VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE and the server lock and I had to reboot.  Started Postgresql and tried to open database and I get this message....

FATAL:  RelationBuildTriggers: 1 record(s) not found for rel pg_shadow
psql: FATAL:  RelationBuildTriggers: 1 record(s) not found for rel pg_shadow

Not sure on what to do.  Thanks for any help.

Stephen Howie
Database Programmer
Email - showie@centwire.com