- Архив списков рассылки pgsql-novice

От calios
Тема
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hello...i’m a beginner in pgsql…and know nothing about it….

I hope there’s somebody out there could help me….

I’m doing a project called ‘graphical user interface for postgresql database”….

The output has to be like MS Access…interface with functions….

And I’m going to do it using java…..

My questions are…

1.can it be done in windows envinronent? I’m using winxp pro

2.how to connect the database? Using odbc or what?

3.what are the other requirements that I need?

Pls help me as this is my final year thesis projects…

Thank you….