Re: Database/table limits ??????

От joe briggs
Тема Re: Database/table limits ??????
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I get 100 MBps on 4 7200's, 2 on each SCSI-UW channel, all stipped into a
single /dev/md0 RAID-0 using 256-K chunks on RH62 and Intel Xeon 500 MHZ.
Fiber Channel drives are MUCH slower.

--
JOE BRIGGS
DIR., NETWORK PRODUCTS

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Re: Future plans for raw devices ?
Сообщение: Re: Re: Future plans for raw devices ?