RE: Connect Failed error

От vijayendra mohan agrawal
Тема RE: Connect Failed error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am getting the following errors :
FATAL 1:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc()
pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

or sometimes...
pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe

For ending a connection, I am using PQfinish(database_connection con)

Any inform will be helpfull...

Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 11:23 PM
To: vijayendra.agrawal@wipro.com
Subject: Re: Connect Failed error

"vijayendra mohan agrawal" <vijayendra.agrawal@wipro.com> writes:
> The application runs fine with as many as 50 instances of Network Elements
> with a very high rate of message coming from 50 corresponding "Black Box
> applications". But it will stop after some hours of continous run (max 16
> hours). error :
> "Connection to database failed"

This isn't enough info to troubleshoot your problem.  *Why* is that
error coming out?  If your application isn't willing to provide more
info, try looking in the postmaster's stdout/stderr log for error
messages.  (You are keeping such a log, I hope, and not using -S or
sending the messages to /dev/null.)