RE: No console output from PostgresSQL binaries on fresh windows install

От
Тема RE: No console output from PostgresSQL binaries on fresh windows install
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
> You mean "exits", not "exists", right?

You are right, of course.

> Hard to say - perhaps there was something missing in the PATH, so that required shared libraries could not be found?

Have you got any idea where I would find more information on that? I not able to find anything but the build
dependencieson the topic.
If not, I might have to consider another way of implementing PostgreSQL as a backend for my application. (possibly a
headlessinstaller)

Appreciate your time,
  Tim Sandner

Сообщение: Re: No console output from PostgresSQL binaries on fresh windows install
Сообщение: Re: No console output from PostgresSQL binaries on fresh windows install