Re: Filesystem Backup

От manav
Тема Re: Filesystem Backup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well the pg_dump(all) utils give a version mismatch, I guess my DB is
7.1.3 and the utils are some other version (how do I check the versions
correctly?) dunno how that happened. How can I upgrade the utils and
leave the DB engine untouched? It's a redhat linux box so rpms would be
preferrd.

Thanks for the response, and yes I made sure the server went down before
I did the fs backup.

sonny