RE: [HACKERS] TODO list updated

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] TODO list updated
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I agree with Tom.  We could omit rows using indexes but cound't
pull data from indexes without time qualification of heap tuples now.
> * -elog() flushes cache, try invalidating just entries from current xact,
>   perhaps using invalidation cache
>
> I don't think this is done?

If I recognize correctly this item,this was fixed by my recent changes
for cache invalidation though I had changed it without knowing this item.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] TODO list updated
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] TODO list updated