RE: [HACKERS] Number of index fields configurable

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Number of index fields configurable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Shouldn't the following catalog be changed ?

CATALOG(pg_index)
{
....int28        indkey;^^^^^oid8        indclass;^^^^^

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Postgres Features for 7.X
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Postgres Features for 7.X