Re: 7.2 back to 7.1.3

От Raymond C. Rodgers
Тема Re: 7.2 back to 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually, that was very close to what it took to solve the problem. (I just
fixed it a bit ago.) I had to manually remove some extra definition
information that 7.2 stuck on timestamp fields, remove the maxvalue for a
sequence or two, and kill any references to "REFERENCES" in my permissions.
But I managed to do it in a single step after that.

Thanks!
Raymond