Re: 7.2 back to 7.1.3

От Andrew Gould
Тема Re: 7.2 back to 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Have you tried dumping the database in 2 steps?
First, dump the database schema only.  Review and edit
the SQL manually. Then dump the database data only.
Once you can recreate the database structure without
problems, you can copy the data into the tables.

I hope I haven't oversimplified the issue.

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould

--- Raymond Curtis Rodgers <rcrodgers@eudoramail.com>