where is max_fsm_pages in PG9.0?

От Anibal David Acosta
Тема where is max_fsm_pages in PG9.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

I have a lot of wasted bytes in some tables.

Somewhere I read that maybe auto-vacuum can’t release space due to a low max_fsm_pages setting.

I want to increase it, but I don’t found the param in the postgres.conf.

This param exists? If not? How can I deal with bloated tables?

I have many tables with lot of insert/updates/delete (aprox. 5,000,000 per day)

Thanks!