Database Clustering

От Jagan
Тема Database Clustering
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi List,
I want to have clustering in PG Database. Does it have this provision like
MS SQL database ??
My case is like this :
I have few applications which connects to PG Database. I want to mirror this
database on another server so that if my primary database goes down then the
other one will have same data and can take over. Please suggest me how to
implement it.

Thanks

Jagan

M.V.Jaga Mohan, Software Engineer,
Syringa Communications Pvt. Ltd.,
201. Ashok MyHome Chambers,
SP Road, Hyderabad - 500003,
Ph : 040-55201991, 040-55204333
Mobile : 0-9393073551

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named.If you are not the
intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy
or deliver this message.Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.