RE: [HACKERS] TODO list updated

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] TODO list updated
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] TODO list updated  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Hmmm,who solved ????
* -spinlock stuck problem when elog(FATAL) and elog(ERROR) inside bufmgr

And I have felt that the followings are almost same.
* Allow LIMIT ability on single-table queries that have no ORDER BY to use a matching index [limit]
* Improve LIMIT processing by using index to limit rows processed [limit]
* Have optimizer take LIMIT into account when considering index scans
[limit]

And Isn't it preferable to omit 'in ORDER BY' from
* Use indexes in ORDER BY for restrictive data sets, min(), max()
?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp