RE: [HACKERS] can't link libpq.so(inet_aton() not found)

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] can't link libpq.so(inet_aton() not found)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I agree to $ifdef it out.
It seems bad to lower the independecy of libpq by such a optional
feature.

I don't maintain current source tree in i386-pc-solaris.
After a long time I tried to install current tree to my i386-pc-solaris
and found 3 errors.

1) this one
2) psql compile error due to old verison readline as Jan already   reported.
3) initdb error due to "id -u" error as Keith already reported.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp