RE: [HACKERS] TODO item

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] TODO item
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] TODO item  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [HACKERS] TODO item  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

What is the file descriptors associated with buffers ?
Would you call heap_open() etc each time when a buffer is about
to be dirtied?

I don't object to you strongly but I ask again.

There's already -F option for speeding up.
Who would want non-WAL mode with strict reliabilty after WAL
is implemented ?
Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp