RE: [HACKERS] BlowAwayRelationBuffers

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] BlowAwayRelationBuffers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Unfortunately the patch could neither recover your current status
nor prevent the occurrence of BlowAwayRelationBuffers.
It may only prevent the occurrence of inconsistency after
the error.

BlowAwayRelationBuffers is called immediately before truncation of
the target relation file in VACUUM. Without applying my patch,
HEAP_MOVED_OFF tuples would revive after BlowAwayRelationBuffers
error.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp