The problem between libpq and libpgtcl for WIN32

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема The problem between libpq and libpgtcl for WIN32
Дата
RE: [INTERFACES] The problem between libpq and libpgtcl for WIN32  ("Hiroki Kataoka" <kataoka@interwiz.koganei.tokyo.jp>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi all.
I have changed the subject from "libpq and libpgtcl in Windows".

My main point is

  The treatment of pgresStatus[] in libpq must be changed ?

In case of Windows,global data interface between dll's is
different from UNIX.
If fact,libpgtcl references global data pgresStatus[] in libpq
and  pg_result -status command does not work properly for
Windows.

I think it is preferable to use function interfaces than gobal
data references.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

PS.
  I accepted a lot of mails about libpq and libpgtcl.
  Seems many people thought I am good at libpq,Tcl etc.
  But my work is only the compilation of libpq and libpgtcl.

  LIBPQ for WIN32 is the work of Magnus Hagander.

  I changed libpgtcl and libpq just a little for pgaccess.

  The dll's I provieded are only for pgaccess not for general use.