libpq and libpgtcl in Windows

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема libpq and libpgtcl in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi all

I made dll's(libpq.dll,libpgtcl.dll) only for pgaccess.
It is a temporary solution for quick fix and the solution for general use
is necessary.

I made libpgtcl.dll ignoring NOTIFY functionality(not used in pgaccess).
Sorry,I'm not a Tcl expert and can't provide proper code for NOTIFY
functionality in Windows.

Another problem exists between libpq and libpgtcl in Windows.
Libpgtcl references global data pgresStatus[] in libpq when using
pg_result -status command.
But in Windows libpgtcl doesn't reference pgresStatus[] in the same
way as UNIX and pg_result -status returns improper values.

Any ideas ?

In my temporary solution for pgaccess,I used a function interface
between libpq and libpgtcl instead of global data.

Thanks

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp