MPSQL v.2.0 beta 3 - a SQL GUI client for PostgresSQL

От Keith R. Davis
Тема MPSQL v.2.0 beta 3 - a SQL GUI client for PostgresSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
MPSQL v.2.0 beta 3 - a SQL GUI client for PostgresSQL

A tool similar to Oracle's Server Manager motif worksheet
and Microsoft's Windows based SQL Server iSQL query
has been released:

The third beta of MPSQL 2.0 is now available for download.
A lot of code has changed in this release. Because I am
mainly interested in how the application compiles on other
systems, I have made this a source only distribution
( you will need Motif or LessTif to build it ).

MPSQL is not public domain software,
it is however freely redistributable.

http://www.troubador.com/~keidav/downloads.html

FEATURES:

* NEW - Color syntax highlighting for the editor
* NEW - Online context sensitive help
* NEW - HTML table output for query results
* NEW - HTML PostgreSQL and SQL references available through the online help
viewer
* execute multiple SQL statements or one of many by highlighting
* work with multiple buffers
* open/save buffers from/to files
* cut/copy/paste between buffers
* spool query output to a file
* spool data in fixed length, comma, tab or space delimited format
* print buffers
* save application options to a startup file ($HOME/.mpsql_cfg)

REQUIREMENTS:

PostgresSQL 6.3 - libpq
Motif / LessTif
libXxxx.so.6+