DELETE statement KILL backend

От Sferacarta Software
Тема DELETE statement KILL backend
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 Hello all,

 I have a strange problem that I can't understand.
 I have been my PostgreSQL-6.3.2 on Linux-ELF-2.0.34 working without any problem for many
 months. This morning I can't DELETE anymore.
 If I try to delete a row from any table I have this message:

 PGexec() -- Request has sent to backend, but backend closed the
 channel before responding.
 This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while
 processing the request.

 and then the backend dies.

 I tried every statement as:
 INSERT