Re: BUG #1947: Enhancement Request - CONCAT() function

От Tony Marston
Тема Re: BUG #1947: Enhancement Request - CONCAT() function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

You are getting this as a bug report for the simple reason that your website
does not seem to have a method of accepting enhancement requests. That is
why I specifically put ENHANCEMENT REQUEST in the description.

Tony Marston

http://www.tonymarston.net=20