Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 998 (PostgreSQL).

От Joel Fradkin
Тема Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 998 (PostgreSQL).
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I tried the connx drivers today (did not work for me).

After deleting them I get this error.

I tried removing postgres completely searched for any libpq.dll (saw a reference to that maybe the issue in archives).

I removed any reference to postgres from the registry.

Re-installed 8.0.3

And all I get is this error when ever I try a odbc connection.

Pgadmin is working ok.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
© 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
 This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.