ipc-daemon for windows XP

От Kalid Askar
Тема ipc-daemon for windows XP
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Dear Sirs,

I am using windows XP and I am trying to install PostgreSQL on Windows XP. After I installed cygwin and download cygipc-1.14-1-src.tar.bz2. After I expand the cypic distribution under the cygwin root by using the following command:

$ cd /

$ tar -C / -xjf cygipc-1.14-1-src.tar.bz2

It works but when I want to set up the ipc-daemon service by the following commands

$ ipc-daemon --install-as-service

$ net start ipc-daemon

When I run net start ipc-daemon I got the following error:

The service name is invalid

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards,

Askar Kalid

Вложения