RE: [ADMIN] User based access

От Neil Burrows
Тема RE: [ADMIN] User based access
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

You need to look at the GRANT and REVOKE commands in the SQL documentation.

e.g. to allow harold read-only on table contacts command (run by table
owner) would be similar to:

REVOKE all ON contacts FROM harold;
GRANT select ON contacts TO harold;

and to deny a user access to a table just REVOKE all the privileges from
them.

Regards,

Neil