Re: How to tell what OS PostgreSQL is installed on.

От Louis Lam
Тема Re: How to tell what OS PostgreSQL is installed on.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Scott,

\o /tmp/foo  This look like a psql thing only.  I cannot do this via JDBC.
I guess the only solution is to use "select version()"  and in combination
with select spclocation on pg_tablespace where spclocation is not null;

The only problem is, if a user do not create any tablespace which I assume
one would always do in production.  Then this spclocation column will
always be NULL by default.  Once a tablespace is created, then I can get a
value on the spclocation and parse that to determine if it is Windows or
Unix/Linux.

Thanks,
Louis.