Re: reg:Installation problem on windows

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: reg:Installation problem on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I would take a quick guess at the following:

-          If the PC is on a domain, your logged on user account doesn’t have permissions to lookup in AD

-          You’re logged on account doesn’t have administrative rights on the PC

-          The user you’re specifying as the PostgreSQL service already exists, but doesn’t have the “log on as a service” right set

Andy

From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of sandhya
Sent: 11 July 2006 11:21 am
To: Postgres
Cc: sandhya
Subject: [ADMIN] reg:Installation problem on windows

Hi all,

  When i am trying to install postgres 8.1.4 on my window system i am facing problems....I am getting the following errors.Please suggest me how can i overcome this and install successfully.

->Internal account lookup failure:Mo mapping between  account names and security IDs was done.

->Failed to create process for initdb:Logon failure:the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer.

Please help me

Thank you,

Sandhya

!DSPAM:14,44b37bd234531908249933!