What about a comp.databases.postgresql usenet newsgroup ???

От Bruno BAGUETTE
Тема What about a comp.databases.postgresql usenet newsgroup ???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Seems to me that the nntp server news.postgresql.org is down again...
:-(

I'm wondering why PostgreSQL don't have its own newsgroup in the
comp.databases.* usenet hierarchy ? I think that may be interesting
since lot of PostgreSQL users are unaware about the existence of
news.postgresql.org (when this server work), and are looking for a
comp.databases.postgresql usenet newsgroup.

What are your opinions about that ?

Cheers,

Bruno BAGUETTE - pgsql-ml@baguette.net