Error: Relation "pg_rel_check" does not exist

От Christian Brosig
Тема Error: Relation "pg_rel_check" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I use postgres now for about 1 Year and i am really happy with postgres (7.2).

I use Linux as database server and pgAdmin as frontent.

Last week I set up a new server. Included in the new linux distribution is also a newer version of postgres (7.3.2)

I used pg_dump to export a database from the old server and to import it to the new one.

Now there seems to be a problem.

If I click on a table (using pgAdmin) there is a pop up with then following error message:

An error occurred in pgAdmin II: frmMain.tvTable

Description. Error while executing the query

ERROR: Relation “pg_relcheck” does not exist

What is the reason? What must I do?

I hope anyone could help me.

(Please reply also directly to Brosig@dataconsult.de)

Thanks.