Обсуждение: pgsql: Doc: improve description of plpgsql's FETCH and MOVE commands.

pgsql: Doc: improve description of plpgsql's FETCH and MOVE commands.

Doc: improve description of plpgsql's FETCH and MOVE commands.

We were not being clear about which variants of the "direction"
clause are permitted in MOVE.  Also, the text seemed to be
written with only the FETCH/MOVE NEXT case in mind, so it
didn't apply very well to other variants.

Also, document that "MOVE count IN cursor" only works if count
is a constant.  This is not the whole truth, because some other
cases such as a parenthesized expression will also work, but
we want to push people to use "MOVE FORWARD count" instead.
The constant case is enough to cover what we allow in plain SQL,
and that seems sufficient to claim support for.

Update a comment in pl_gram.y claiming that we don't document
that point.

Per gripe from Philipp Salvisberg.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/172155553388.702.7932496598218792085@wrigleys.postgresql.org

Branch