Обсуждение: Fix a comment error in logicalrep_write_typ()

Fix a comment error in logicalrep_write_typ()

От
"cca5507"
Дата:
Hi,

-       /* use Oid as relation identifier */
+       /* use Oid as type identifier */
        pq_sendint32(out, typoid);

I think it must be "type identifier" rather than "relation identifier".

ChangAo Chen
Вложения

Re: Fix a comment error in logicalrep_write_typ()

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 12:46 PM cca5507 <cca5507@qq.com> wrote:

> -       /* use Oid as relation identifier */
> +       /* use Oid as type identifier */
>         pq_sendint32(out, typoid);
>
> I think it must be "type identifier" rather than "relation identifier".

LGTM.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: Fix a comment error in logicalrep_write_typ()

От
"cca5507"
Дата:
Thank you for review!

The commitfest link for tracking:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/49/5121/

ChangAo Chen

Re: Fix a comment error in logicalrep_write_typ()

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 4:35 PM cca5507 <cca5507@qq.com> wrote: