Обсуждение: Is it possible to create a cursor with hold using extended query protocol

Is it possible to create a cursor with hold using extended query protocol

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Greetings,

There are suggestions that you can use extended query to fetch from a cursor, however I don't see how you can bind values to the cursor ?

Is this possible?

Dave Cramer

Re: Is it possible to create a cursor with hold using extended query protocol

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата: