Обсуждение: Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage

Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage

От
Yugo NAGATA
Дата:
Hi,

Attached is a small patch to fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage.

It was accidentally "Get the socket of the cancel connection."
I rewrote it to "Returns the error message most recently generated
by an operation on the cancel connection."

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

Вложения

Re: Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a small patch to fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage.
>
> It was accidentally "Get the socket of the cancel connection."
> I rewrote it to "Returns the error message most recently generated
> by an operation on the cancel connection."

Good catch. The proposed message matches the PQCancelErrorMessage()
documentation and looks good.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS LLC

Re: Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage

От
Jelte Fennema-Nio
Дата:
On Thu, 4 Jul 2024 at 06:46, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> Attached is a small patch to fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage.

Oops, copy paste mistake on my part I guess. New comment LGTM

Re: Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage

От
Yugo NAGATA
Дата:
On Thu, 4 Jul 2024 11:06:03 +0200
Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jul 2024 at 06:46, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> > Attached is a small patch to fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage.
>
> Oops, copy paste mistake on my part I guess. New comment LGTM

Thank you for your comments.

I made a trivial change that fixes the line break position in keeping with
the surrounding comments.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

Вложения

Re: Fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2024-Jul-04, Yugo NAGATA wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jul 2024 11:06:03 +0200
> Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 4 Jul 2024 at 06:46, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> > > Attached is a small patch to fix a comment on PQcancelErrorMessage.
> >
> > Oops, copy paste mistake on my part I guess. New comment LGTM
>
> Thank you for your comments.
>
> I made a trivial change that fixes the line break position in keeping with
> the surrounding comments.

Ugh, mea culpa for failing to notice -- thank you, pushed.

"Learn about compilers. Then everything looks like either a compiler or
a database, and now you have two problems but one of them is fun."
            https://twitter.com/thingskatedid/status/1456027786158776329