Обсуждение: --frokbackend process

--frokbackend process

От
satyajit patra
Дата:
Dear Team,

I am using postgres database in windows 10 but suddenly we are facing some hang issue while starting the cluster and also, we observe few below process in the task manager. Is it bad impact to the database ?

Вложения

Re: --frokbackend process

От
Justin
Hi Satyajit:

Can't tell what is going on from the task manager list.  Looks like a normal task list for PostgreSQL.  Keep in mind PG is a process based application NOT a threaded  application.  Meaning postgresql starts/forks a new process for every connection.  This means we can see each sessions activity from the task manager.

Need to look at the postgresql logs to see why PG may be hung or possibly query  pg_stat_activity ....

I am using postgres database in windows 10 but suddenly we are facing some hang issue while starting the cluster and also, we observe few below process in the task manager. Is it bad impact to the database ?

Вложения

Re: --frokbackend process

От
Kashif Zeeshan
Дата:
Hi

It's hard to figure out the issue by just looking on the process list, to figure out the issue you need to share the DB Server Logs and thats the why to figure out the exac issue.

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan