Обсуждение: column_name of ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW should only refer to an existing column

Here's a patch for $SUBJECT.  Looks like the current wording was copied
from ALTER TABLE.  In ALTER VIEW we correctly state that column_name
must be an existing column.

--
Erik

Вложения
On Wed, May 22, 2024 at 02:59:37AM +0200, Erik Wienhold wrote:
> Here's a patch for $SUBJECT.  Looks like the current wording was copied
> from ALTER TABLE.  In ALTER VIEW we correctly state that column_name
> must be an existing column.

Fun.  You are right, none of the patterns supported by this query are
able to add an attribute, so this new formulation makes sense.

Will fix once we are out of release freeze time on HEAD.  Thanks!
--
Michael

Вложения
On Wed, May 22, 2024 at 02:12:36PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Will fix once we are out of release freeze time on HEAD.  Thanks!

And done as of dd087e1c13bf.
--
Michael

Вложения
On 2024-05-23 06:04 +0200, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2024 at 02:12:36PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Will fix once we are out of release freeze time on HEAD.  Thanks!
>
> And done as of dd087e1c13bf.

Thank you Michael!

--
Erik