Обсуждение: Setting up PostgreSQL with SSO

Setting up PostgreSQL with SSO

От
Naveed Iftikhar
Дата:
Hi Postgres Experts,

  I want to configure the PostgreSQL Cluster with the OUD (Oracle Unified Directory - Active Directory) for User Authentication.  Please if someone can help with the steps/doc/reference, that will be really helpful.

Best Regards
 -Naveed-

Re: Setting up PostgreSQL with SSO

От
Kashif Zeeshan
Дата:
Hi Naveed

You can follow the below link to configure Postgres with OUD, you must have OUD setup sand running for that you can refer to the vendor documentation.

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan
Bitnine Global