Обсуждение: pgrouting and postgis

pgrouting and postgis

От
Wasim Devale
Дата:
Hi all

I am facing issue in installing the above extension. Please help.

Thanks,
Wasim

Re: pgrouting and postgis

От
Scott Ribe
Дата:
> On May 10, 2024, at 6:04 AM, Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am facing issue in installing the above extension. Please help.

Seriously? No one is going to able to help you based on this.

Re: pgrouting and postgis

От
Wasim Devale
Дата:
Have you seen the last email from me? I have attached the screenshot.

On Fri, 10 May, 2024, 6:03 pm Scott Ribe, <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> wrote:
> On May 10, 2024, at 6:04 AM, Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am facing issue in installing the above extension. Please help.

Seriously? No one is going to able to help you based on this.

Fwd: pgrouting and postgis installation error

От
Wasim Devale
Дата:
I thought someone would have worked on this installation and would have got the common error that I may not be knowing.

So the error is attached.