Обсуждение: Obtaining the size of temp tables in current sesion

Obtaining the size of temp tables in current sesion

От
Wells Oliver
Дата:
Is this possible? I am tweaking some scripts and adjusting temp buffers and trying to pin down how much is being written to temporary tables..

--

Re: Obtaining the size of temp tables in current sesion

От
Licio Matos
Дата:
Hi,