Обсуждение: Transaction Rollback errors

Transaction Rollback errors

От
Siddharth Jain
Дата:
Hi All,

when my application (Node.js) receives a class 40 error:

Class 40 — Transaction Rollback
40000transaction_rollback
40002transaction_integrity_constraint_violation
40001serialization_failure
40003statement_completion_unknown
40P01deadlock_detected
then does it mean PG has already rolled back the tx and therefore I should not attempt to roll it back again? Thanks,

S.

Re: Transaction Rollback errors

Дата:
Siddharth Jain <siddhsql@gmail.com> writes:
> when my application (Node.js) receives a class 40 error:

> Class 40 — Transaction Rollback
> 40000 transaction_rollback
> 40002 transaction_integrity_constraint_violation
> 40001 serialization_failure
> 40003 statement_completion_unknown
> 40P01 deadlock_detectedthen does it mean PG has already rolled back the tx
> and therefore I should not attempt to roll it back again? Thanks,

No, treat these the same as any other error.

            regards, tom lane