Обсуждение: Is there a guide to use PostgresSQL as alternative to MariaDB/MySQL in OpenStack?

Is there a guide to use PostgresSQL as alternative to MariaDB/MySQL in OpenStack?

От
Larry Sevilla
Дата:
Hi,

I'm studying OpenStack Zed using Ubuntu 22.04 with the following guides:

And I have successfully installed OpenStack services and tested Horizon.

But the guide uses MariaDB/mysql.

Is there a guide for PostgreSQL?

Re: Is there a guide to use PostgresSQL as alternative to MariaDB/MySQL in OpenStack?

От
Tony Shelver

I'm studying OpenStack Zed using Ubuntu 22.04 with the following guides:

And I have successfully installed OpenStack services and tested Horizon.

But the guide uses MariaDB/mysql.

Is there a guide for PostgreSQL?

Re: Is there a guide to use PostgresSQL as alternative to MariaDB/MySQL in OpenStack?

От
Larry Sevilla
Дата:
thx...