Обсуждение: Db log error

Db log error

От
eswar reddy
Дата:
Hello sir,

I am getting log error like below

FATAL: unsupported frientend protocol 1234.5680: server supports 1.0 to 3.0

I am using PostgreSQL 9.6.3 version and redhat 7.3 version efm 4.1 version.

Above error is repeated in db log file how to identify the issue and how to fix.

Please could suggest me sir. What is the problem?. How to solve this problem.

Thanks

Eswar

Re: Db log error

Дата:
eswar reddy <eswarareddyps03@gmail.com> writes:
> FATAL: unsupported frientend protocol 1234.5680: server supports 1.0 to 3.0

This is from a client library trying to use GSSAPI encryption, which that
old server doesn't understand.  You could ignore these messages,
or you could update to a Postgres version that's not EOL.

            regards, tom lane