Обсуждение: timing information for switching database

timing information for switching database

От
Zhihong Yu
Дата:
Hi,
In sqlsh, I issued `\timing on`.

I don't see timing information displayed for `\c database`.

Does someone know how I can obtain such information ?

Thanks

Re: timing information for switching database

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Hi